SHIPMENT, CHANGES AND RETURNS
HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- SPAIN AND PORTUGAL (Excluding the Canary Islands): 24‑48 hours. Your order is shipped through the ENVIALIA courier agency. In exceptional cases, the shipment might take a few days more.
- EUROPEAN UNION: 1‑5 working days.
- THE CANARY ISLANDS: 1-5 working days.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- SPAIN AND PORTUGAL (Excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla): € 4.95 (for orders of € 75 or less) and free of charge (for orders in excess of € 75).
- EUROPEAN UNION: € 16
- THE CANARY ISLANDS: € 21 (€ 6 shipment charge + € 15 for processing of Customs clearance). Clients must bear the cost of any Customs fees and/or import tariffs or taxes (IGIC) corresponding to the shipment.
HOW MANY DAYS HAVE I GOT AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO CHANGE AN ARTICLE?
You have a 15 working-day window in which to request a change. If you decide to change the article for something else, you will have to pay or deduct any price difference that might exist.
- SPAIN: Free of charge. However, if you decide to change the replacement article a second time, this will have an additional cost of € 6 to cover transport expenses.
- EUROPE: € 25
- THE CANARY ISLANDS: € 25
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CHANGE AN ARTICLE?
All you have to do is send us an email to the following address: email@example.com indicating your order number, the article you wish to change and the new one you wish to receive. Once your change has been confirmed, the new article will be shipped to you and the same courier will collect the item you do not want.
HOW LONG WILL THE NEW ARTICLE TAKE TO BE DELIVERED?
Between 48 and 72 hours (barring exceptional circumstances), provided that the article requested is available in stock; otherwise, you will have to wait until the article is received once more at our warehouse.
Yes. As is logical, the article you return must be in the same condition as when it was shipped to you. If not, you may be required to pay for both articles.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Yes, provided it is in the same condition as when it was shipped to you.
HOW MUCH TIME HAVE I GOT, WHAT MUST I DO AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
As for changes, you have a 15 working-day window in which to request a return slip by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number, the article you wish to return. Once this is confirmed, we will send a courier to collect it from the same address the article was shipped to and bring it back to our warehouse.
The cost of returning items will be charged directly to your account when applying the refund as follows:
- SPAIN: € 6
- EUROPEAN UNION: € 16
- THE CANARY ISLANDS: € 21